Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on Miss Layla Grayce

Thankfully, Dr. Sowa just returned my phone call and she agrees with me that close to 4 weeks of a fever is a bit excessive. It could be nothing.. or it could be a range of things from a reoccurring viral infection to a urinary tract infection. So from here we go to the doctor tomorrow morning to have her go through a urinary procedure to check to see if that is okay. Also, they will be doing some blood work on her to double check everything in that department as well. Hopefully these procedures wont be too traumatic for her as I think I may be a pro at them from my dealings with Hannah's condition.

I definitely feel reassured that they she is treating my concerns proactively and I will be tracking her fevers for the next several days to see if we can make sense of this all. (insert sigh of relief here)

Fingers crossed it is nothing at all but at least if it is something, then we will be treating it accordingly!

On another note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister Julie, who turns 29 years old today! We love you! Enjoy your last year of being twenty-something before you cross over to the thirty-something dark side!!! LOLOL












No comments:

Post a Comment