Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sick sick sick

I am utterly and completely done with these sicknesses! From Hannah's hive incident to Layla's scary weekend being covered in hives from head to toe, to me waking up this morning with a double ear infection and a throat infection! DONE! I have decided to put us all in bubbles from here in out, good LORD! I am so very Oscar the Grouch today as I am feeling terrible and Layla hasnt much improved either. The hives are not nearly as bad but her eyes are still bright red and gooping green gunk. Pink eye or virus? I am completely aggravated with the service we have recieved at the Pediatrician's office this week as well. When I went to get checked today I had explained to the doctor what we have been through this week and he asked if she were checked for strep. No! She wasnt! The doctor checked her throat and said it was very red, but simply stated a virus was to blame for all of her symptoms. I am getting completely frustrated with all of this! Moreover, Layla and prednisone do not mix and she has been quite unruly these past few days. I wish I could fast forward to our soon to be beach days when everyone is well and we are basking on the sand with our pails and shovels! I am going home to put my grouchiness on the couch and I am hoping the girls will follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment