Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture it Sicily!

Last night I took the girls over to my friend Shannon's house to do an Easter photo shoot with them. I actually held a Nikon 200 in my hands and went to town! Granted it was a bit of a crazy afternoon as the girls had been at work with me all day and by 3:30... well you know how it goes with kids. Yet, under the circumstances, they both did very well and let me get a few good shots in. Shannon's set up is unbelievable and I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go over there!

With Shannon editing and myself shooting.. we truly make a great team!




















Shannon and dear Bauer.. Quite the Pair! Shannon is recovering from her second battle with breast cancer and poor Bauer is suffering from heart disease.. and yet they still look like movie stars!




I am off to get my work done and finish all of my Easter preparations! Have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic Easter!








No comments:

Post a Comment